Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Monday 22 September 2014

Stamps + Fun = Creativity Challenge 22/9/14

This weeks challenge at SFC is to create your own background.

I decided to make a scrapbook page using papers from "Nirvana" collection by Marion Smith. I trimmed down the sheet of patterned paper, mounted onto card stock then set to work adding to the background.


  • I used a bronze shimmer spray and Tim Holtz mask for the clock face top right and bottom left hand sides of the page
  • Then when dry, cream paint brushed across the centre of the page from top to bottom. 
  • Sprinkled gilding flakes onto the painted areas while still wet so they stuck!
  • Sprayed a gold glimmer mist over the page
I then added the photo and fussy cut out various elements from another sheet of the paper. A few buttons and its done!


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful masculine design with a precious photo. The buttons is a lovely touch too. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a little time to put your feet up and relax.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete