Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Friday 19 September 2014

Scrapbook kit - September

I've made a page using papers from the Nirvana collection by Marion Smith. (Look for next weeks post for another layout made for the SFC DT).

  1. I trimmed the paper to mount onto card stock. Inked and distressed the edges.
  2. Then I used a Tim Holtz stencil and ink for the clock flaces 
  3. I brushed cream paint left to right, top to bottom 
  4. I cut out various elements from the other papers: Journalling card, balloon, clocks etc and layered with the photogtraph
  5. The hessian flower was die cut using the Tattered Florals die. Brush with PVA glue and curled. Left to dry then used hot glue to stick them together. Then I added some gold stickles on the egdes. A button in the centre. 
  6. The twine for the buttons was from the hessian
  7. Added the ribbon and some handwritten journalling

No comments:

Post a Comment