Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Sunday 14 September 2014

By The Sea

Its been a while since I showed a scrapbook page! This layout uses papers from the Graphic 45 By the Sea collection. This is a picture of my husband and his sister taken some time ago! I stamped the background. The kit has  a large piece of hessian fabric which can be die cut to make flowers although I decided to simply use it as a strip along the bottom edge. I used a circle cutter to cut out the larger circles and punches for the small ones. You can use dinner plates instead. I used the threads in the hessian to wrap around the button. Lots of inking. the kit comes with an inking tool as well. I added gold glitter to the shells and to replicate sand just beneath the cut out of the children. 


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout it is brill. The big circles are fab.
    Lorry :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete