Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Tuesday 27 May 2014

All Day Scrap!

This months scrapbook club was an all day one. Haven't laughed so much in ages and as usual learnt a few things non-scrapping related, I'll say no more!

I spent the majority of the day working on my Project Life album. Got bored and then went onto 12x12 scrapbook pages. I only made two! I'm usually more productive! Both these layouts are "re-do's" of the original pages I just didn't like. My son will kill me if he finds out I've published the photo of him dressed up a as a girl!



2 comments:

  1. I was thinking your boy and his friends made very convincing girls, then realised they were actual girls! Love the pout. My son would probably kill me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living dangerously Pat! Very pink! Lovely doodling

    ReplyDelete