Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Sunday 9 February 2014

Mosaic Workshop

I had a fab day yesterday with Wendy who runs Mosaic workshops. I met her last summer when I was one of the photographers for a local arts festival. Have always wanted to try Mosaics and was so inspired by Wendys work that I booked myself onto a days course.

She started me off doing a sample piece to get the hang of cutting tiles, glueing them on and when dry, grouting. Was great fun and I'm really pleased with my final piece which is going to hang in my kitchen.






I went onto to make this mirror but its not grouted yet so I will take a proper photo when its finished. But here it is in ungrouted....




No comments:

Post a Comment