Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Saturday 15 February 2014

CSI Challenge 109

Just scraping through the cut off time with this one! Had the perfect photo and perfect mini paper stack by Simple Stories "Daily Grind" to cover all five colours.

Heres the brief:

So I've included all five colours. My design is in keeping with the stacked fireplace. Evidence is a book page, stack of papers, dry embossing and a frame for the cover of my journalling "book" which is the testimony.
Stamps I've used are BoBunny, a few buttons, ribbon and washi tape finish it off. Thanks for looking x


5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout & a handsome young man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that line stamp!! Great LO< CSI is a fun place for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page. Lovely bright colours- not tried CSI before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page, such a handsome chappie!
    I think I will have to give CSI a go.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete