Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Sunday 23 March 2014

kaisercraft - Bundle of Joy

A page for this months scrapbook club using papers from the Bundle of Joy collection by Kaisercraft which include aqua and pink colour schemes. Difficult to find decent baby pictures from days gone by before I had a decent camera and had even heard of scrapbooking! So when I did find some the colours were all wrong so a monochrome conversion would have been best! Oh well!

I've yet to do the journalling for this page but its my son, a day or so old having his first bath when we took him home. He was crying in the other photos!

I've gutted the middle of the paper, to make a frame. It just lends itself to that. Then backed with different paper. Added the silk flowers, brads, buttons, crochet trim etc and a few pearls and silver stickles. A boy can have bling!


And heres a page of my daughter. Another terrible photo! As above, I gutted the page to make a frame and used the paper to make the die cut flowers. Ribbon, clay embellies and stickles etc added




No comments:

Post a Comment