Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Sunday 1 February 2015

House of Cards February Challenge

Our challenge at HOC this month is a word cue...LOVE. Appropriate for February and Valentines day don't you think! So please click here to join in with the monthly challenge and to see what my fellow DT members have also created.




A very clean and simple card from me....I used Avery Hill heart dies and layered patterned paper behind and mounted onto white cardstock base. A few silver sequins to add some detail. Have fun this month!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Pat! Beautiful CAS card! Love that die! Have a great day.
    Donna (HOC DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love it! I'm so honored to be your GDT teamie at HOC this month! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta say this is one of my favs! CAS and yet so sweet. I love, love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS style, brill!
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable, I would of never thought to put hearts upside down, what a great effect! Donna HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat, this is SO beautiful!!! LOVE the use of the dies and the sentiment mixed...just perfect! Gorgeous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that DIES heart on your card
    really lovely CAS design PAT
    I love how simple you made this and so adorable too
    perfect sequin and perfect sentiment too
    I LOVE Your card PAT..
    hugs, Monika (Team mate HOC, see you soon on my DT Post :) )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat this is the prettiest clean and simple card I have since. Love those different size hearts. Gorgeous.

    Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Pat, and so sweet sentiment! Hugs, Barbara HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but very effective, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple but very effective, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, cute! I love the sentiment especially


    Toni
    HOC DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pat, this card is adorable! Love the cutaway hearts!
    Take Care,
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete