Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Friday 20 February 2015

Case-ing for Christmas

Here's this weeks card to case for Christmas!  Made my fellow Design team member Cohenna.....


So here's my case of her card. I've used Stampin Up Festival of Trees stamp set and matching punch and layered with a piece of red card card cut with the Deco Labels Framelits, glittery gold and scalloped circle. Bakers twine to finish off. Thanks for looking and I hope you join in!



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, Pat! The traditional colors look amazing with that glittery card and I adore the baker's twine in gold, too! Fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on Cohenna's card! I love the wood grain background, and all of the layers on your tag. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Pat! I love your wood background and the sparkle behind the tree! So pretty! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card, as always Pat, love it!
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete