Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Saturday 7 February 2015

"Case"ing for Christmas

I really struggled this week "case"ing this card lovely card by fellow DT member Ellen. I dont know why but whatever I did I wasn't happy with.



So here is my THIRD (yes third) attempt to do it justice although I'm not happy with it!! Help!


Stampin up embossing folder and Clearly Besotted stamp set " Holiday Sentiments" for the sentiment 

3 comments:

  1. Pat, this is lovely! I adore the gorgeous embossing and the fabulous sentiment! SO pretty! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! I love your card! I will tell you that I struggled myself with this CASE! Ellen did such a fab job on her card that I felt inadequate to CASE it! You did great and you have another Christmas card done!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful! I think you did a lovely job CASEing Ellen's card. That gold bow is luscious and that little bit of embossing is the perfect touch. Well done!

    ReplyDelete