Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Monday 14 July 2014

Stamp+Fun=Creativity - Sketch

This week we have a sketch as the theme on Stamps + Fun = Creativity.


I don't often make square format cards so a nice change

I used paper from BoBunny Vintage Lace stack that I've just bought plus Stampin Up's card stock and Stippled Blossoms stamp set. Its a two-step stamp set and I love it at the moment! Quite a few cards made with this set so far!

I've layered/matted the papers for the card front. Then stamped and hand cut the flower and leaves. A couple of flourishes die cut for the corners of the card and a couple of small buttons.

Hope you like it and feel inspired this week to join in!


No comments:

Post a Comment