Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Monday 14 July 2014

House of Cards Design Team!

I'm thrilled to have been selected to be part of House of Card Design Team! This is following their recent blog hop and DT call. I'm part of the Classic Team.

So here goes my first challenge as a DT member for House of Cards! The challenge this month is to "Add a Bow".

I couldn't wait to use a new paper pad from Bo Bunny. So pretty. I matted/layered paper and card onto the base card, punched the paper flowers from some text paper and scrunched them up to make a flower. The "Hello" is die cut using a Die-Versions die. Its very unsual for me to make a card with no stamping or ink! 

Oops.....it looks more shabby than classic though...maybe I should rip off that lace! 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Pat! Beautiful card. It's easy to stray toward shabby/vintage when you're in creative mode! Don't worry about it -- the card is beautiful. And don't rip off the lace LOL. Have a great day. Congratulations on your first DTCard!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you dare rip off that lace trim! This is beautiful, Pat! LOVE all the soft pinks and browns! A gorgeous debut! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat! Beautiful card! I wouldn't change a thing about it! So glad you're part of our design team at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teamie - your tattered flower is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remove the lace?! It's fab as is!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooww your Flower is so adorable and love the pink bow and the yummy DP...really great arrangement on your card..looks so elegant Pat...great card..

    I am from the CUTE & FUN team and new at HOC..hope you like to visiting my card with Bow...big hugs from Germany....Monika

    PS: here is the link to help you easier to visiting me post :)

    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2014/07/a-new-design-team-at-house-of-cards.html

    ReplyDelete