Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Sunday 6 July 2014

SFC - Summer!

The theme this week over at Stamps+Fun = Creativity is "Summer". I love strawberries and what better to portray summer than juicy red berries! I decided to use a stamp set from Papertrey Ink called "Fruit Fusion- Berry". It comes with a matching die. I combined it with stamp sets from Stampin Up called Gorgeous Grunge, idea for creating a background and also Clearly Besotted Diagonal Stripes. Colours are SU Real Red and Wild Wasabi. 

A fun, fresh summery card!


I hope you join in with the challenge this week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank´s for your lovely comment. Love your summercard, so fresh and yummy :-)
    Greetings Nadine

    ReplyDelete