Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Monday 30 June 2014

Stamps & Fun = Creativity

My first challenge as part of Stamps & Fun = Creativity design team. This week the theme is "Flowers & Pearls". We must use a stamp at all cost!

When I first saw the theme I immediately thought vintage but I realised I have a new stamp set which I bought a few months ago (shame on me for not using it already) Simon Says Stamp Whimsical Flowers, a very modern contemporary design.

I decided my colour scheme would be grey, orange/yellow with a hint of blue so I've used Stampin Up's Smoky Slate as my card stock base with the new colours: Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangled Twist & Mossy Meadow.

I added a large pearl for the centre and used a Viva Perlen-pen in cream to add pearls on the flower petals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment