Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Sunday 29 June 2014

Scraps for Scrapbook Page

I'm up early today and everyones asleep so thought I'd scrap these old photos of hubs and I on the beach. 

All the papers are scraps from other layouts. A real mix of patterns and manufacturers but all have "Ice-Cream" colours.

I cut various scraps into strips not paying too much attention to the width or length then arranged them on the card stock base. I also added a few strips of washi tape for added texture. Tucked behind the photo is a doily. I die cut the butterfly and scallop circle from felt and added buttons/brads to make my own embellishments. A few mini flowers  dotted here & there, arrow clip, speech bubble and words finish it off. The journalling is tucked behind a photo.


2 comments:

  1. Great way to use up your scraps. Love the ice cream colours and that speech bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, great layout too, love it.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete