Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Saturday 26 April 2014

Guest Designer - 52CCT Stash Challenge

My last week as Guest Designer for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and I'm sad to leave! Its been lovely being part of Mynettes Team and I do hope everyones enjoyed looking at the cards for April.

This week the challenge is to use your stash! Glitter! A girl loves bling so here's my card. Ive stamped a background using Just Rites "Damask Wallpaper" background stamp. Die cut and embossed a white bauble. then I stamped a bauble using Stamps to Die for "Ornate Bauble" in versamark. Sprinkled heat & stick powder, blasted with the heat gun and sprinkled Stampin Up's superfine glitter over it. Its really sparkly in real life but sadly doenst show up that well in the photograph. A bow, Tiny Tag and the word "Merry" die cut in silver glitter paper completes it. I do wish you could see for real!




7 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Pat, this really is absolutely gorgeous! I love the elegant black and white, with the damask background, gorgeous embossed ornament and the sparkle on the black ornament. Thanks so much for being a great Guest Designer this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Pat! It is hard to get glitter to show in photos but I think you did a great job - I can see it. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnifique carte Pat, je suis triste que tu nous quittes a la fin du mois mais ce fut un plaisir de jouer avec toi et de découvrir toutes tes superbes créations, ta carte est si élégante, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Pat! LOVE the simple elegance of the monochrome and that amazing sparkly ornament! I'm so glad you were our guest this month at 52CCT! I can't wait to see what else you make for our upcoming challenges! HUGS and have a happy weekend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and I see the sparkle but I know what you mean because it can glitter so wonderfully and the camera doesn't pick it up. This card is elegant and just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat, the glitter looks terrific here with the classic black and white color scheme. I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to comment on your cards throughout April. You've done a super job as our guest design team member at 52{C}CT, and I always enjoy seeing what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete