Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Saturday 11 April 2015

Scrapbook Pages

Two pages from two kits for Aprils scrapbook club.

First we have Kaisercrafts "Mix & Match" collection. A mix of red, white and kraft papers, sticker alpha sheet and a pack of tags. I've added some red sequins and some ribbon


Second page is again Kaisercraft but the collection is called "Something Blue" and although "weddingy" is not so much so that the papers cant be used for anything! So don't think it can only suit wedding photos although I have used a photo of my In-Laws wedding.

The colours are black, white, a pale mint green, kraft and a beige. I've made the rosette flowers from the patterned paperm used a few of my own plus added some ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment