Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Saturday 6 December 2014

Scrapbook Page

I was away last weekend with the girls scrapbooking. For the first time ever I didn't scrapbook at all but concentrated on getting up to date with my Project Life album which is 2013 to 2014. I was so far behind and it was starting to get to me! 

Anyway...I HAVE to do at least one scrapbook page for my ladies who come to scrap club, which is next week so here is my page using this months kit! Phew..... 

A photo that my daughter took with her Iphone. I'm not a lover of selfies.....I always gain more chins than I actually have.

Cream cardstock. K & Co paper although I don't know what collection its from. Colours are cream, pink, blue, green (very pretty and pastel'ish)so bring along your embellishments to match. the kits has several sheet of double sided paper, a handful of tags, some polaroid frames (really like these) and a packet of metal effect "studs". I added a big big button from my stash, sequins and the pearly brads. The turquoise braid is from last months kit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment