Intro

I've decided to start blogging again....have everything in the one place! Comments always welcome and thanks for looking!

Saturday 1 November 2014

House of Cards November Challenge

This month the Design team have been challenged to make cards using a sketch. Check out our challenge here. Also, Mynn has done a great video tutorial on Faux Quilting so go take a look if you'd like to find our how to do it!




The patterned papers are from a small pad by First Edition a mix of aqua, yellow and pinks, some papers are embossed and have a gloss finish or sparkly. Lovely! I teamed them up with Brown Sugar card stock from Stampin up.

The large flower is die cut using a Heartfelt die, Vintage Floret which is one of my favourites. A few punched small flowers, a gold bow to finish. Thanks for looking and I hope you're inspired to join in with this challenge!


16 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pat, your papers are beautiful colours especially the colour of your flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are so pretty together, I love your spotty flower. It's a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat! I love the large flower your created. So pretty! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat! I love the color combo you used and that flower is so pretty! Have great week!

    Judy HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, this is SUPER gorgeous! LOVE the soft colors and the distressing--absolutely beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with these subtle colors and there's such wonderful texture with that large flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love your flower Pat..sooo vintage look and love your DP too soo yummy and add of the bow is a nice touch...lovely DT card...my Team-y
    Hugs,
    Monika (DT HOC, Cute and Fun)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is unbelievably pretty! I love the main flower.

    Sue T. HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pat,
    this is an excellent use of the sketch!
    Love the colors and the big flower on your gorgeous card, .... the ribbon at the side is just adorable!!
    Wish you a nice day...
    Rosi x (CAS-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really really like the soft colors of this card--great palette. Great interpretation of the sketch too!

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo awesome! I love that flower!! Beautiful card! :) --Katy HOC Cute and Fun Teammate :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and colours!

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Cute & Fun DT for HOC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Teamie :) That flower is stunning. I also love your colors, so soft and they work well together.

    Hugs Ma,
    Dt HOC, vintage/shabby team

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fabulous card, teammie. Anita, HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Pat! I love the papers and your beautiful flowers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete